Terms and Conditions Agreement
By using the Solid Wood Closets, Inc. (www.solidwoodclosets.com) web site ("Web site"), and/or by purchasing products by phone, electronic, verbal, written or other form of order confirmation, you the customer ("Customer") agrees to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement ("Agreement"), and this Agreement shall govern and control your use of this Web site and any and all current or future orders and/or purchases ("Order") you may make by phone, email or otherwise, through or because of this Web site. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Solid Wood Closets, Inc., acceptance is expressly conditioned upon your assent to all of the terms and conditions of this agreement without modification, to the exclusion of all other terms. The Customer hereby accepts and agrees to be bound by the following terms:Warranty Policy
Solid Wood Closets, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser that all the products it delivers will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one full year from the date of original delivery. Solid Wood Closets, Inc. will repair or replace the product at its sole discretion.
If a defect is discovered during the warranty period, contact us for a quick resolution. Solid Wood Closets, Inc. reserves the right to ask for proof of defective product for inspection.This Warranty does NOT cover:
- Damage due to misuse, abuse, or accidents.
- Damage or discoloration caused by sunlight.
- Variations in the color or graining of wood, wood products, that is inherent to the nature of solid wood.
- Blemishes or other markings inherent in the finish of any solid wood product.
- Scratches, chips, and glass breakage occurring after the product is accepted.
- Commercial usage will void this limited warranty.
- Moving the product from the original delivery address voids this limited warranty.
Sales and Shipping/Delivery Policy
From payment, to delivery, to service, Solid Wood Closets, Inc. offers a variety of options to meet your needs.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Upon your authorization for us to charge your credit card, check by phone, or other forms of payment, this constitutes the immediate acceptance of this Order by the Customer, and Customer thereinafter agrees to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Agreement, and the Order cannot be cancelled by the Customer. Solid Wood Closets, Inc. reserves the right at any time to accept or decline your Order due to inaccurate pricing, non-availability of products, or for any other reason. A credit card cannot be stopped or credited back to the Customer without the written consent of Solid Wood Closets, Inc. No order will be shipped until full payment is received by our office. In addition:
- All sales are final.
- Clerical errors are subject to correction.
- All Internet orders must be paid in full at the time of purchase. Online payments may be made using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, echecks, email, Google Checkout, or Paypal on orders placed on solidwoodclosets.com, or by fax and phone.
- Special orders require a 50% deposit.
- Sorry, no C.O.D.'s.
- By law, California Sales Tax will be added to all orders shipped/delivered in California.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
- All paid in full orders are shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
- We use common carriers, such as FEDEX, standard ground service with tracking numbers. We may also use USPS for small packages, and freight forwarder for large orders.
- Adult Signature is required to accept shipment or delivery.
- We can not ship or deliver products to PO Boxes.
- Free Shipping promotion applies to the 48 contiguous states only.
- Alaska, Hawaii, and International orders must contact us for shipping or delivery prices.
- Sorry, we do not accept C.O.D.'s.
- Any change of delivery address or change in the order must be made prior to shipment.
- You are responsible for measurements to be sure that product will fit through doorways, stairways, into elevators, etc. Furthermore, you are responsible for the accuracy of closet space measurements and design layouts.
- Any product/property damage claims caused by the shipper must be made by email to our customer service department within 2 business days of delivery.
Every effort is made to ship/deliver the correct product to you. However, in the unlikely event that the shipment is inaccurate, we will gladly re ship the correct product to you. Shipping/delivery charges in this case will be our responsibility. Please contact us for expedited service.For any other Return/Exchange reason other than above:
- You must request a return for refund within 30 days after the invoice date. No refunds are issued after 30 days.
- Each return MUST have an RMA number, "Return Merchandise Authorization" number. You must request an RMA by email. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number. Please write down your RMA number on the outside of the box that contains the product you want to return.
- One RMA number can only be issued for one invoice. If you have different items from different invoices, then you need to request a different RMA number for each return.
- When returning the product, we strongly recommend the use of a carrier that can track packages. You are also responsible for insuring the returned item. Solid Wood Closets, Inc. will not be responsible for any shipping loss.
- The customer must inform Solid Wood Closets, Inc. of any order discrepancy within 2 days of the delivery date. Physical damage to the returned product will void the product's warranty and the RMA policy.
- All return(s) must have the original packaging and accessories. Please note that, no refund is issued unless all item(s) returned for a refund is returned in "as new" condition, uninstalled, in the original packaging and include all accessories, and user manuals. A 20% restocking fee, and shipping, including the actual shipping cost on "Free Shipping Promotion" sale, will apply to all returns for a refund if the reason for the return is anything other than our error.
- The shipping/delivery fee is non-refundable. The buyer is always responsible for paying the shipping costs when returning a product, as well as insurance. Solid Wood Closets, Inc. will not reimburse any customer for the shipping cost of a returned product.
- Please allow 2-7 business days to process your return.
Canceled orders or address errors:
Canceled orders must be called in before 11 a.m. PST. We do not accept emails as a way of cancelling orders. Order can not be cancelled once shipped, and "Return/Exchange Policy" will be in effect.
For any refused package or any returns to Solid Wood Closets, Inc. due to incorrect address, action, inaction or absence of the recipient, we will refund back to your credit card the full amount of your purchase, minus 20% restocking fee and shipping, including, actual shipping cost on "Free Shipping Promotion" sale.
Privacy and Security Policy
Because we respect your privacy, we want you to know how any information you provide us will be protected and used.
At Solid Wood Closets, Inc., our customers are our number one priority. That's why we go to such great lengths to guarantee the security of all online transactions. The secure server software (SSL) we use is among the best technology available today. It encrypts (scrambles in code) all personal data you share with us. For your protection, your card is processed at the time of purchase, and your credit card information is never stored in our database. We also accept Google Checkout, Paypal and checks by mail. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns.
The information gathered on this site is never shared with anyone, except in connection with your order. We do not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of the information you provide to us except to the financial institutions processing your payment and the shippers that deliver your order. No third party will solicit you as a result of information within Solid Wood Closets, Inc. control.
It is true that the information you provide is subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, or orders. Other than these fairly extreme cases, your personal information will be shared with no one.
Accuracy and Products Policy
While Solid Wood Closets, Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in its Web site, Solid Wood Closets, Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. Solid Wood Closets, Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Web site. In the event a product is quoted by a Solid Wood Closets, Inc. associate at an incorrect price, or due to a typographical error in pricing, Solid Wood Closets, Inc. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any Order placed by phone or through the Web site. Solid Wood Closets, Inc. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such Order whether or not the Order has been confirmed and/or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your Order is subsequently cancelled by us, Solid Wood Closets, Inc. shall issue a credit to your credit card in the full amount of your deposit.
All products are subject to availability. Actual wood stain colors may not match your monitor. Photographs and color charts displayed on our site are for general information only and can vary considerably from the actual color of the product. We do not guarantee color, tone, shades or finishes on any item. If you are trying to match items with other items you already have, you must do so at your own risk. Products, information, availability, prices, and/or specifications are subject to change without notice. All prices are in U.S. Dollars.
For further assistance please email us: